It is a geothermal therapy that combines the different temperatures (hot and cold) throughout the body in order to bring it to physical, mental and energy balance.
This combination of massage and therapy is inspired by ancient oriental techniques. The goal of holistic massage is to work on the whole person and not just the physical symptoms or problems they may be feeling. Its aim is to eliminate the blockages that prevent us from having a healthier and more balanced way of life in the body-mind relationship.
Holistic massage uses touch, movement and energy during therapy. You can also use relaxation techniques with relaxing music, essential oils, and other methods, along with the massage itself. Complemented with the use of stones at different temperatures (cold, hot and at room temperature).
Basaltic stones are dark rocks and retain heat, which increases their magnetic power and therefore their goodness. Cold stones are usually made of Pakistani marble and among their properties they improve the appearance of the skin, revitalize it and give it firmness, as well as achieving total relaxation.
The volcanic stones are placed in the chakras, which open the energy channels, while a massage is applied working all the muscles.
- Increases energy levels.
- Increases mental clarity.
- Improve concentration.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Relieves muscle tension and stiffness.
- Improves posture.
- Improves mobility and flexibility.
- Improves circulation.
- Deeper and more efficient breathing.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Balances the digestive system.
- An improvement in sleep.
- Helps to eliminate lactic acid and toxins.
- Deep relaxation.
- Improvement of self-esteem.
- Endorphin release.
- Decreased high blood pressure.
- Relief of eye strain, headaches and migraine headaches.
The best thing is to go through the comforting experience of giving yourself a hot stone massage.